We can help first time homebuyers, veterans, investors, and even folks that have blemished credit. All of our new home builds are eligible for FHA, Conventional, and VA. Additionally, most of our communities are eligible for USDA. Simply get in touch with us and let our on-line application and let our finance team go to work for you!
Some typical programs:
- Conventional – this program generally requires a minimum of 5% down and a 620 or greater credit score.
- FHA – this program requires a minimum of 3.5% down, and a 580 or greater credit score. Loan limits are determined geographically.
- USDA – this program requires zero down, and a minimum 620 credit score. Income and geographical restrictions apply.
- VA – for vets that qualify this program requires zero down requires a 580 credit score.
- PORTFOLIO LOAN - 2ND CHANCE FINANCING AVAILABLE! - Credit scores are not the only determining factor in getting approved for a home mortgage. Bankruptcies, foreclosures, tax liens, judgments, and recent derogatory credit are all relevant to the approval process. For those that do not meet the credit score requirements, you may qualify for our portfolio loan program. Complete our on-line application to get on the path to home ownership today!